Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soon...


Soon I will be making some notes on a book by Rick Norris called "The Unbound Scriptures." It may take quite a bit of time due to the book being over 500 pages long. I may delay that and give some notes on Robert Joyner's book "King James Only?" But I don't want to simply jump into rebuttals of other authors. There are plenty of writers who have published reviews of such volumes as James White's ridiculous "The King James Only Cotroversy." Among those writers are Peter Ruckman, Gail Riplinger, and Texe Marrs, (those whom James White specifically desired to attack) but also David Cloud, Dr. Kirk D. DiVietro, Donald Waite, and Thomas Holland to name a few. Many correspondences between the opposing parties may be found on the internet. But enough of that for now.
I am not going to start this page with a list of refutations of those who I do not agree with. First I must put down where I do stand on these issues, because what I do believe can only in part be established by declaring the errors of others. This is to come soon....

No comments: